Tuesday, February 17, 2009

tired...


I am so tired today.

Let's just say my addictive personality has been fully released into an embarrassing amount of wasted time. 

The culprit of this costly expense? (I'm embarrassed to even write this)  is NinjaKiwi - bloon 3

It's like crack on the internet.  You start with one innocent little game and the next thing you know you and your wife have spent hours playing this stupid game.  You find yourself playing it on your breaks at work (mainly because everyone at works also playing and you've got to be better then them) and even staying up way past your bed time in pursuit of just one more defeated round of "BLOONS!"

So in the fun nature of this blog... "hey, My name is Matt and I'm addicted to bloons 3"


7 comments:

Kevin said...

don't tempt me - I got hooked on a game called the electric box, on some candystand site - really cool, really addictive.

Joel and Gwen said...

here's a suggestion for making better use of your time-SHAVE.

Sean McDermott said...

I love Bloon! I have waited many an hour on that stupid game...

Anonymous said...

I agree with Joel! Jen

Dan Puz said...

I can't believe I actually went to play this game today.. Why did you tell me not to. I have played it for way too long. I blame you for this.

Dan Puz said...

I played it..... I am so ashamed I gave in, it is so addicting.

joe said...

(and the crowd responds) "Hi Matt."