Sunday, February 08, 2009

a great weekend

Pearl and I have had a great weekend.  There has been many highlights, ranging from great time with friends, a wonderful gathering at LCBC, and some fun down in Philly.

While in Philly we went to a camera store and Pearl so graciously let me play with a bunch of the lenses, a couple of lens that cost more then my first Car, and also my second.

here's one of the first shots... she thought it was fun


Here's  a couple of minutes later...


And now, I think it's time for me to read her non-verbals... enough pictures, time to go

In all honesty she was a great sport.  We had a lot of fun, and overall a great time. These are just some of those awkward shots you some how collect along the way, we laughed pretty hard at them when we uploaded them.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty girl!!
Love,
Mom

Kevin said...

I paid $50 bucks for my first car, so we've had dinners worth more. But I can imagine some lens costing more than I paid for my wife.

Anonymous said...

That last pic means, its time to go.

Sean.