Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Pictures on a Tuesday... a day late again

So these pictures were to go up before the clock turned midnight, but we received some wonderful white stuff today, the last time I checked there was roughly about 3 inches, so needless to say our drive home was a little slower then normal.

These are some shots from last Tuesday night (where we received some snow as well) with a fixed "prime" lens, and then also some shots from a pretty nice fisheye lens. Both of these lens were on loan to me from some generous coworkers.

I love hearing which ones you guys like and with one's made you laugh.

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and if you received any of this white flaked goodness that you're able to get out and play a little in it. Pearl and I did!

PS - someone once asked me why I shoot the shots I do. In a nutshell I believe there's beauty all around us; we just have to be looking at the right angle to see it.



















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These is so nice! I like the one with the icy trees looking up the best.
Love ya,
Leslie

Kevin said...

Love 'em, except the one of that creepy guy with the beard :)

Nicole said...

Awesome shots... and a cute Westie!

Anonymous said...

Snow count for the UP of MI:
35" on the groud
233" fallen so far
You guys don't know what winter is!
Love ya,
Mom