Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pictures on a Tuesday... actually on a Tuesday

Here's some more pictures on a Tuesday.  

Just in case you haven't caught on by now, I'm trying to push myself to take pictures each week, then post my favorites (it was actually a new years resolution, yeah baby I'm still doing at least one of those resolutions!)

We had some good friends come over this past Sunday and after we had done enough of this thing called "talking" I pulled out my camera asked if we could have some fun.  They of course looked at me with that weird look of "what are you doing..." but then started laughing as their daughter started to "perform" her mad eating/crawling/talking skills for the camera.

It was a fun evening










And then of course we caught Zuri in a couple of shots.


Have a great week... See you next Tuesday

2 comments:

Cognitive Dissonance said...

she sure is cute

Procrastination said...

What a wonderful subject you have! By the way my mom says "wow these are way better than the ones you take, he must have a real camera" If that doesn't make you feel loved I am not sure what will!