Thursday, October 01, 2009

what a week...

What a week so far. Monday was my last day working at the Lodge, inc of Pa. Tuesday I started on a creative project for LCBC, wrote out my to-do list, accidently deleted my calendar, then found a way to retrieve my deleted calendar, scary!

Wednesday I answered what felt like 400 emails, meet with an amazing videographer, Brain Shaub, about possibly partnering with each other, then saw a concept design for our new website from the talented Nate Hamilton and shot a portrait session for the creative project, and ended the day by meeting a bride to talk about possibly shooting her wedding.

Then was up this morning (Thursday) at 4:20 am (yes I did say AM) to have breakfast with a friend, stole a quick nap from 6-7, and then off to starbucks for a book discussion (not really work related but was still really good), then to LCBC to edit photos, and film a video using them.

I’m now waiting on lightroom to export the photos, then it’s off to the printer, then the “studio” (aka, the table with a rug on it next to a huge window) to film.

Well looks like the export is now finished let’s go print some pictures.

Here’s a couple of my favorite from last night.







2 comments:

joe said...

Pics look great! Can't wait to see the video. thanks for all your help.

raw said...

Found your blog through Jason's.

Love the pics! If we or anyone we know needs a photographer, we will definitely send them your way!

It was so nice to meet you on Thursday. Steve and I are so excited to finally meet people that we can have conversations like that with. Very cool!

Take care!