Friday, October 16, 2009

Country table Commercial and a great steak

A couple of weeks ago I was asked to be a part of a pretty cool project. A local restaurant was putting together a television commercial that was part video, part still images; and I was asked to take the photos for the project. If I was honest I would say my favorite part was not taking the photos, or even seeing the final video, although I was very pleased with both, but in helping to solve a major problem. See, the steak we had worked with it couldn’t be served to customers and it would have simply been wrong to throw it away… so I did a real noble thing and offered to eat it so it wouldn’t go to waste. Mom would have been proud of me for not allow food to go to waste, someone had to do, and I’m just glad I was able to help out.

Last thing. I was asked to clarify that the coupons that are being talked about in the video are $50 coupons being sold for $30… I’m not a math major but I think that’s a pretty good deal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nice shots Matt!
Love,
Mom

Joel and Gwen said...

good job bro!

Jacque said...

Hey Matt- I agree with mom, excellent pictures ;) We have gotten a lot of comments on the commercial. :)
Jacque Hes

Unknown said...

Loved the photos Matt. To bad they didn't mention your name and studio. Made me want to come and eat dinner with you and Pearl.