Monday, September 29, 2008

leadership thoughts while sipping on some starbucks...

I’m sitting at starbucks trying to get some work done before going to my real job.

It’s nice coming in here, I enjoy the atmosphere and coffee and they enjoy my cash, It’s like we were meant for each other – true love…

Anyway, my thoughts this morning have been around leadership.

Particularly leaders who are able to create urgency and pick up the pace of productivity and accomplishment while not creating panic or stress.

So, how do we lead, inspire, and motivate, instead of stressing, demoralizing or panicking those around us?

Any thoughts?

I’ll share my thoughts on how to do this for others once I figure out how to do it for myself.

Hope you guys have a great morning!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Umm - I don't think I have any thoughts. Well maybe some but none to articulate intelligently right now.

I'll wait to hear yours.

Joel and Gwen said...

when somebody tells you the answers to leadership pass them along to me