Saturday, January 05, 2008

blessings...

I must say that my life is richly blessed. No I don’t have a job that pays 6 digits, muscles that make other men jealous, or a house that people slow down to get a longer glimpse of. But my life is blessed in amazing ways.

I have an amazing wife who loves me with grace and acceptance I can’t put words to

A family that most of the world could be jealous of. I’ve never been neglected, hurt, made fun of, not accepted, or unwelcomed. If the home of my children can look like my childhood home they shall be greatly blessed.

I have a job I love

A home I’m proud of, and am safe in

Friends who stand next to me, support me, and enjoy life with me

Loved ones and myself are all healthy

Pearl and I are not in need

I really am richly blessed

God, let me not forget my blessings nor forget whom to thank for them

No comments: