Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best of Weddings – oh my goodness….

The “best of weddings” bridal show was held this year at the Lancaster Convention center downtown. This is where as the name describes the best in weddings come out to showcase their creative abilities, and showcase they did. The displays where mind blowing and truly showed some of the incredible talent that resides with in Lancaster County.

Pearl and I were asked to stand with one of our new friends, Jeremy Hess, at his photography booth just to help field questions and mingle on his behalf with the brides and families coming through. He really had to twist our arms but after about .45 seconds of thinking about it we said we would. When I arrived Jeremy tossed me a camera and asked if I wanted to document some of the room, I thought this time for about .42 seconds and skipped away to see what I could see.

Here’s a couple images of what I saw. I was really impressed with the venders and would gladly recommend any of them. So if you’re ever in need of production company, linens, cake extraordinaire, invitation able to work magic with anything paper lady, or a great photographer I have a couple of names for you.


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

No comments: