Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Horror, good stories, and an amazing family

I love storytellers, to be around someone who can just hold you on their every word and to create mini movies in your mind with the use of their adjectives and speech patterns. Yeah, I find myself longing to sit next to them… especially when there’s a new horror movie out, cause you see I may love a good story, but I hate horror movies. Nope, just can’t take em. If I was forced to watch one you’d find me in the fetal position sucking thumb about 3 second after the opening credits start.

So with that said let me introduce you to the famous Tim Moser. Not only is he famous for being a lighting Genius, as in designing the stage lights for some of the best concerts you’ll ever see, he’s also one of the biggest horror film fanatics I know who just so happens to actually be an amazing storyteller.

Tim and I meet through LCBC and I found myself captive to his stories while in the process of changing stage designs and lighting gels. But Tim is not a one man show, he also has an amazing wife, Katie, and 3 of the coolest little boys I’ve every meet. Countless stories come to mind of wild and weird moments Tim has retold of his boys. The five of them just collectively make one cool family.

Well, Katie contacted us about doing a family picture, but she wanted it to be around an experience, so to the pumpkin patch we went. We picked pumpkins, chased little boys, smelled cows and captured some fun memories along the way. Here is a few of my favorites. Hope you enjoy.

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

No comments: