Friday, April 03, 2009

a grand adventure....

I’m learning that life is really all about how you look at. We all know the old saying “is the glass half empty or half full,” but I think for me it’s becoming more of “do I see the beauty, hope, potential around me, or just the ugly negative facts.”

I guess having this selective view is one reason why I like shooting pictures. To look at something and say how do we see beauty in this or how could we use this to create something beautiful.

Well it’s been too long since we’ve posted pictures, so here’s my recent attempts at capturing beauty. The folks in these pictures truly are beautiful people, not only on the outside but their hearts shine beauty, hope and potential even in some of the hardest of times. It was a pleasure to spend the day capturing them

Ps – Pearl street photography is officially up and running, the website is a couple of weeks away but the business cards are printed and ready to go. This life is a grand adventure, I hope I continually see the this as we continue to move through this life.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great shots!!
Love,
Mom Currey