Monday, July 21, 2008

feelings put to a bad rhyme

I'm not a poet, nor try to be. But for some crazy reason this morning I woke up wanting to write one. So here's my thoughts of the last few weeks. To be honest the poem is quit bad but that's not the point.


To all those who follow my blog
Sorry for such a short log
The post have been few
Because we have so much new news

Jobs changing,
questions flying
Faith stretching,
hope trying

The Questions are many
The Questions are fierce
The Question are welcomed
The Questions are feared

Value has been doubted
Worth even questioned
God has felt shown
God has felt withdrawn

God is good
God is great
At least that’s what we say

Words and action
Faith and deeds
God help me to not be short on these

We walk with you
All the way through

We trust
We hope
And now we wait

1 comment:

Kevin said...

That was a good rhyme.