Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Just so people keep reading


Hey guys, or to whom ever is reading. Realized it's been a couple of days since a post, so thought I better leave something.

Life? It's been good, I'm coming out of a crappy mood spell, I had about three days where my mood would turn sour in a hurry and I hated it. But things are looking up.

Love? Yes, I'm still in love with my amazing wife. I hate that she is the one who 98% of the time gets to experience my crappy moods, I love her greatly, she's wonderfully graceous and patient.

Work? Last night at Saturate we had a great night, I just felt like everything went smoothly and that ultimatly God was very honored and pleased. Youth stuff is running smoothly and I'm looking forward to the events coming down the pike.

Well, that's about it,
Till next time

1 comment:

adam hann said...

that picture looks familiar...hmm...