Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Here's something on a Tuesday.

So this week has been insanely full, but come to think of it that how most of my weeks feel.

Tonight Pearl and I finish up a class for Grad school, which gives us a much needed week off from homework, although we've already filled these days will house and yard projects (yeah for another fence to build).

With this being the case this week's pictures center around a school project on the book of Jeremiah, and a little photo shoot I did for LCBC Harrisburg.

Here's what the camera saw this week.

LCBC always has the greatest stage sets.
The lights, screens, etc. really help create a great atmosphere, one that personal I love

Here's Mike Albon. The pastor of LCBC Harrisburg, he's a great man.
He's an example I look up to, which is kind of scary!

A random picture from the way home that day.

And here's another random shot

I liked the color in the clouds on this one

My Cons... what else needs to be said

Here's where I've been reading lately.
Good stuff I say, good stuff

More reading

This shot was used in a group presentation we had to put together.

Well, hope you guys enjoyed this week's pics. See you in a couple of days, and who knows what we all might see in between now and then.

grace and peace

No comments: