Thursday, November 06, 2008

Crappy....


I’m feeling a little crappy, here’s why, or at least so I think:

- life feels really messy and chaotic right now.

- I’ve recently spoke at 2 retreats and did a trip to GA and I feel like I’m still working on school work from the 1st week of class and we’re about finish the course!  AGGHHH

- Our current class has my thoughts about faith, tradition, denominations, convictions and about 15 other things in my head all screwed up right now.

- I was recently asked by a coworker if we could meet to talk about his life, I’m excited, scared, yet ashamed of my enormous pride.  God Help!

- Feeling like I’ve been running so hard lately that I’ve forgotten God, I’m missing him right now.

- Feel like I’m neglecting what’s important in life;  Health, faith, rest, school, the list can go on.

And to top it off my favorite coffee cup I received as a graduation gift from high school from my sister finally gave out this morning, it was a great cup, literally hundreds of gallons of coffee has pass through it, oh places it has seen, the people it has meet, great memories

Time to cheer up! Life’s not that bad, I think it’s just that time of the month for me.

6 comments:

Kevin said...

Truly sorry for you loss (the coffee cup that is).

Balance is hard when you are running in so many direction, but great things come with great sacrifice - persevere!

I commented on Pearl's blog, but I hope I can vicariously get a Master's with you guys - I'm jealous of the school you guys are going to. So feel free to write about what is in your head - I want to hear. I know how hard it was in Bible college when school has it's normal stresses, and then when it also requires you to rethink your worldview and your relationship with God, it goes to a whole other level.

Stay strong.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need more "Georgia" time :)

Anonymous said...

I don't remember giving you that coffee mug...JP

Anonymous said...

I second that thought of more "Georgia" time.

Procrastination said...

cheer up lad and let's make a fisher/parks date soon...I feel the need for creperie...anyone else? Besides now you have more reason to use that cool Starbucks travel mug that makes coffee for you!

Robin said...

Oh yes, the struggles of life! Thank you Jesus for streangth renewed every morning! Found you through Tomorrows church and I have a few blogs, but my fave is my blessings and struggles of single moms. Hope you can stop over and check it out sometime. Hope too, you get some rest from your weary soul. Your sister in Christ, Robin