Friday, November 21, 2008

1st Snow Winter 08

So I love the snow!  The white fluffy flakes of goodness gently falling from the sky makes my insides warm up and want to dance.  

Snow is romantic to me, like curling up in a warm blanket next a roaring fire with the one you love.  

Snow is pure, it seems to make the dirties streets, cars, and lawns spotless.  

Snow is a mental reset.  Life just seems to slow down a little bit when the white stuff is falling.  

So here are some pictures from this mornings snow and as I type this a little before 3pm, more of the flakes of goodness are floating down gently outside my window.

here's to hoping for 3 feet


5 comments:

Procrastination said...

I am glad you like it, I am moving someplace warm and tropical.

Kevin said...

I love winter too and especially through the holidays - however, in Michigan, January, February and March are so depressing - no sun, just frigid cold.

But this is a fun time of the year.

Anonymous said...

Loved the video!! Makes me wish I was there! Love ya, Jen

chris horton said...

Did you know that if it snows in November,the date of the first snowfall,will be the number of snowstorms we have for the winter...

It snowed here the 21st.

Remember that.

Hope said...

me & mike watched this. it made me smile. i should learn from your sweet media creativity-skills sometime soon!