Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Morning...

Here's what my morning looked like...

Pearl hasn’t felt good, so I was able to listen to my new “corporate mama” work her business deals on the phone.  Not really business deal, she just had a conference call to voice in on.  

But she did sound really smart!


More shots of my little executive!

 

Zuri discovered a squirrel in the backyard, but once she discovered the squirrel knew how to climb trees  she wanted to come back in.

I tried something new with my coffee today.  A guy at work give me his “secret way of making it”  It’s a secret so I’m not going to post about it!

 

The heat had to be just right…. 

Not really I just liked this picture


but once it was all done I can say I’m enjoying one nice cup of joe!

 

Well, now it’s off to get the car inspected – YEAH for car inspections!!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

French press is the bomb.

p said...

sweet pics and cool snippets of your morning--thanks for making me sound so cool :) have i told you lately how much i freakin love you?!

Gaffney said...

Just broke my french press this week... sad day. Love the blog and pearl's hair. Happy Holidays!!