Monday, February 15, 2010

Babies, Engagements, and friends... gotta love all three.

I love my friends, and I guess that’s a good thing if they want to stay friends for long. One thing I love doing is taking pictures of my friends; to celebrate their life with them not only in friendship but with my camera. This past week I had two friends ask me to help capture the unique seasons of life they are now in.

The first was the Atkinson’s. Paul and Whitney are two amazing people who have literally traveled the world over trying to make it a better place. They enter a room with great stories as well as great hearts. They will shortly move from being a family of 2 to a family of 3, and they wanted to remember the excitement and joy of this special moment in life.

















James and Kalyn are two friends who live in the city. They have culture and style that I’m secretly envious of, and talents that make most of the world turn their head to notice (James is an unbelievable musician). Well, Kalyn succeeded in what many others tried to do and stole this musician’s heart and this summer will make him her husband. They are both great people and it was simply a blast capturing their engagement photos and we look forward to photographing their wedding this summer.















PS - in case you're wondering about the Jeremy Hess Photographers logo, this is my first blog under the new studio. So just in case you missed the announcement Pearl St Photography merged with Jeremy at the first of the year, and it's been a wonderful experience so far.

No comments: