Sunday, August 03, 2008

Kingdom thougts as of late


(Here's mike's picture from like 1982)

Mike Albon rocked it last night at LCBC. He presented grace, justice, and our incredibly “Long Nose” God (aka slow to anger) in a really cool way, a way that connected with something in me, a way that reminded me of how good God is and how badly this broken world needs to experience him and his redemption.

I been lately thinking a lot about Kingdom life, what it means to love the local church and engage the truth of Christ in such a way that it oozes from my life and gets all over the lives of those around me. Yet on them in such a way that they love it and deeply appreciate it.

2 comments:

Remnant Sons MC said...

i like that thought...messy faith.
messy to the point of leaving foot prints and splashes, rubbing up on another person and leaving marks.

i like that. messy faith.

Remnant Sons MC said...

where are you guys headed?